The American College of Attorneys ®
The American College of Attorneys® exists across the United States to aid and encourage professionalism, collegiality and the recognition of excellence within the practice of law.
For fellow attorneys and the public at large, the ACA provides the surety that Fellows of the College have established a high level of competency and ethical accountability. As a legal fraternity, we uphold a vetting platform to establish the ACA “assurance of quality” in the practice of law.
As supported by the Five Pillars in our Mission Statement, our organization seeks to
- Foster the professional development of attorneys through education, mentorship, fraternity and any other tools available
- Support membership through national and regional networking opportunities
- Encourage participation in CLE programs, mentoring programs, on-campus law school chapters, local chapters, conferences, seminars and more.
- Assure the public and colleagues of the competency of those attorneys recognized as Fellows of the ACA
- Nurture fraternity and collegiality between attorneys by connecting and associating attorneys of excellence
- Recognize excellence and promote attorneys of excellence within the legal system and to the public
- Advance the cause of justice for attorneys and the clients of attorneys through social and political action