ACA Member Benefits
A top priority of the American College of Attorneys® is to provide value to you—our members. ACA membership becomes a vehicle through which you may enrich your experience in the legal profession.
Discover exclusive opportunities that only an ACA membership can bring to you, your career, and ultimately, the public.
Key Features and Benefits of ACA
- Access ACA’s exceptional professional development resources including conferences and seminars, mentoring programs, top-quality continuing legal education programs and special events.
- Enjoy a major visibility program for an enhanced public image.
- Use robust tools and resources that foster career development, refine leadership skills and enhance your contributions to the legal profession.
- Fulfill opportunities to achieve ACA Best of the Bar award or Fellowship
- Gain access to networking opportunities with an active alliance of lawyers across the U.S.
- Extend fraternity among colleagues through closer involvement, local chapters, and peer recognition.
- Voice interests on legal concerns at the federal, state, and local levels through your ACA membership.
ACA leadership and professional staff are dedicated to meeting your high expectations of quality, commitment and service. Learn more about ACA member benefits and how they can help through all stages of your career. Join the ACA today!