Accept an Award
An award from the American College of Attorneys is one of the most prestigious awards bestowed on an attorney. Each year, thousands of excellent attorneys will be nominated; most will not receive a coveted ACA award.
The small number of attorneys who do qualify as Best of the Bar award recipients represent an elite group– only the Top 5 percent of attorneys in the nation will even be considered for an award.
The American College of Attorneys (ACA) recognizes the value outstanding attorneys bring to the legal field and awards those attorneys who have proven that they set a higher standard. ACA members are the top lawyers in the nation, and they continue to refine their skills through education, mentorship and experience to rank among the best.
American College of Attorneys award recipients and members are the top lawyers in the nation, but they never rest on their laurels. Because Best of the Bar attorneys give more of themselves everyday, the ACA mirrors their effort by continuously seeking new benefits with which to reward recipients.
Benefits to you of accepting a Best of the Bar award include:
- Membership in the Best of the Bar
- Exclusive membership opportunity in the American College of Attorneys, the premiere organization for legal professionals
- Addition of the attorney’s name to our annual Best of the Bar list
- A complimentary Web Badge for use on the firm’s website recognizing your Best of the Bar status
- Complimentary use of the award badge and membership badge on the attorney’s personal correspondence
- Complimentary badge/logo for use on the attorney’s marketing materials
- Inclusion in ACA’s searchable database for their geographic area, an additional distinction making it easier for prospective clients to choose ACA-vetted expertise over less experienced competitors
- An opportunity to purchase unique awards for their wall or desktop to commemorate their acceptance as an elite member of the Best of the Bar
- A growing list of partner relationships available to ACA members and award recipients