American College of Attorney’s Awards
An award from the American College of Attorneys® is one of the most prestigious awards bestowed on an attorney. Each year, thousands of excellent attorneys will be nominated; most will not receive a coveted ACA award.
The small number of attorneys who do qualify as Best of the Bar award recipients represent an elite group– only the Top 5 percent of attorneys in the nation will even be considered for an award.
The American College of Attorneys® (ACA) recognizes the value outstanding attorneys bring to the legal field and awards those attorneys who have proven that they set a higher standard. ACA members are the top lawyers in the nation, and they continue to refine their skills through education, mentorship, and experience to rank among the best.
American College of Attorneys® award recipients and members are the top lawyers in the nation, but they never rest on their laurels. Because Best of the Bar attorneys give more of themselves every day, the ACA mirrors their effort by continuously seeking new benefits with which to reward recipients.
Best of the Bar
ACA offers awards of excellence to professionals nominated by their communities. The most prestigious award is our “The Best of the Bar” award which exemplifies the best of the best legal professionals in the country. Only the top 5% of the top lawyers and attorneys will receive this award.
- Membership in the Best of the Bar
- Exclusive membership opportunity in the American College of Attorneys®, the premier organization for legal professionals
- Addition of the attorney’s name to our annual Best of the Bar list
- A complementary Web Badge for use on the firm’s website recognizing your Best of the Bar status
- Complimentary use of the award badge and membership badge on the attorney’s personal correspondence
- Complimentary badge/logo for use on the attorney’s marketing materials
- Inclusion in ACA’s searchable database for their geographic area, an additional distinction making it easier for prospective clients to choose ACA-vetted expertise over less experienced competitors
- An opportunity to purchase unique awards for their wall or desktop to commemorate their acceptance as an elite member of the Best of the Bar
- A growing list of partner relationships available to ACA members and award recipients
Plaques and Marquees
You must have received a selection letter from the American College of Attorneys® recognizing your status as an ACA award recipient to order the corresponding commemorative plaque or desk marquee. If you have not received your selection letter and wish to be considered for an upcoming award cycle, please complete a nomination form.