ACA offers awards of excellence to professionals nominated by their communities. The most prestigious award is our “The Best of the Bar” award which exemplifies the best of the best legal professionals in the country. Only the top 5% of the top lawyers and attorneys will receive this award.
Key Features and Benefits of ACA
- Access ACA’s exceptional professional development resources including conferences and seminars, mentoring programs, top-quality continuing legal education programs and special events.
- Enjoy a major visibility program for an enhanced public image.
- Use robust tools and resources that foster career development, refine leadership skills and enhance your contributions to the legal profession.
- Fulfill opportunities to achieve ACA® Fellow status.
- Gain access to networking opportunities with an active alliance of lawyers across the U.S.
- Extend fraternity among colleagues through closer involvement, local chapters, and peer recognition.
- Voice interests on legal concerns at the federal, state, and local levels through your ACA® membership.
- Apply for awards such as ACA’s annual Best of the Bar.
- Feature applicable complimentary web badges on the attorney’s website, marketing materials and personal correspondence.
- Utilize a growing list of partner relationships available to ACA members and award recipients